Services

What We Do Best

Established in 2008 by Korryn Campbell, Virtual Office Solutions has cultivated partnerships with global enterprises, thriving startups, and collaborative ventures, earning the trust of esteemed entrepreneurs worldwide. Fast forward to 2024, and we’ve evolved into Allied Business Support Australia, providing a comprehensive suite of services to bolster businesses at every stage of their journey. Our success is driven by a strong foundation of referrals, with 95% of our leads originating from satisfied clients and industry leaders who endorse our services through word of mouth. The remaining 5% of leads are generated through strategic social media efforts and networking initiatives.

Discovery

During a FREE 30min Discovery Call, we get to know all about our clients business and what their specific needs are. We then create a personalised proposal that is unique to each clients business needs.

1

Onboarding

During the onboarding process, we gather our clients’ policies and procedures to keep in line with their business structure. We get to know HOW our clients like things done and create procedures based on that.

2

Facilitation

We love being able to partner with clients and facilitate their day to day business operations. We work to ensure a seamless experience is always at play and adapt and grow as their business evolves.

3

Services Offered

Online Business
Manager

Streamline digital operations for entrepreneurs, overseeing projects and teams to ensure efficient online presence.

Allied Health Reception
& Admin Support

This service assists healthcare professionals with administrative tasks, optimizing practice management while prioritizing patient care.

Small Business Reception
& Admin Support

This service assists with administrative duties, facilitating smooth operations and client communication.

Web Design & Management

Combining website creation with ongoing maintenance, this service offers businesses a comprehensive solution for maintaining an effective and engaging online presence.

Bookkeeping

Bookkeeping accurately records and manages transactions, providing businesses with insights to support informed decision-making and regulatory compliance.

Social Media Marketing

Social Media Marketing service strategizes, creates, and manages engaging content across social media platforms to enhance brand awareness and drive growth.

Want to save time, money and boost productivity?

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to enquire about our services.